§ 1 - Scope
For all contracts and services to and from our online shop “www.barrenoire.tictail.com", these terms and conditions are valid (GTC).
§ 2 - Professional, the TNC
(1) Vendor and contractor for the goods shown in the online shop under the domain "www.barrenoire.tictail.com" is Timm Süssbrich, Walderseestraße 27, 13407 Berlin (hereinafter "Seller").
(2) These terms and conditions form part of any contractual agreement between the seller and the respective purchaser. We contradict against any conflicting Terms and Conditions of the purchaser.
§ 3 - Offer and Conclusion
(1) The provider offers the illustrated items in its online shop to the visitors of the online store to purchase. The color display of the items on the website may vary depending on which internet browser and monitor settings the buyer may use. These variations are never entirely avoidable.
(2) Item selection, contracting and contract management will be in English.
(3) The provider supplies world wide. Shipping costs vary according to the country shipped to.
(4) The customer selects the desired product by “Add to cart“ button. The order request, after entering the personal data of the customer by clicking on “Go to Checkout“ will be sent to the seller. Until the order is closed the customer has the chance to see and change his order or cancel it.
(5) For the goods shown in the shop of the provider, the provider makes a binding offer to purchase. By submitting the order by clicking on “Go to Checkout“ the customer accepts the purchase offer. The provider confirms the contract by e-mail (confirmation of your contract).
(6) The content of concluded contracts is stored by the provider and is derived from the notice sent by e-mail confirmation of your contract. The buyer is advised to save the contract confirmation.
(7) If delivery problems or other circumstances that would prevent the fulfillment of the contract, the supplier informs the customer by e-mail.
§ 4 - Prices and Payment
(1) All product prices are final prices plus shipping and handling. There are no taxes added.
(2) The shipping costs can be seen on the “ABOUT“ page and are also displayed during the order process.
(3) The seller provides the option of the purchaser against advance payment by bank transfer or advance payment via PayPal payment.
a) If the customer pays in advance by bank transfer, he will be asked to send an e-mail to the seller in advance. The article is then reserved for 10 days and taken out of the shop. If the money will not arrive within 10 days the item will be released for sale again.
b) If the buyer chooses to pay via Paypal, you can check out regularly and follow the process of Paypal.
§ 5 - Shipping and delivery times
(1) The provider has the goods to be delivered within 3 to a maximum of 5 business days from receipt of full payment to the shipping company.
(2) If the delivery to the purchaser fails because the customer did not specify the delivery address correctly or it is incomplete, a re-delivery attempt occurs only if the customer bears the cost for shipping a second time. The new dispatch correspond to the decisions of contract costs. The provider is to inform the purchaser of the necessary cost of re-delivery by e-mail. Renewed shipped only after payment of these costs.
§ 6 - Return
(1) Within 14 days of receipt of your order you have the chance to return the goods for a refund. Returns outside these time frame must be discussed individually.
(2) The customer has to pay fot he costs of a returning good.
§ 7 - Warranty & Liability
(1) Send an e-mail to email@example.com if you have any complaints or please follow the return process under point 6 - return
(2) Damages for breach of duty and tort claims and reimbursement of expenses are excluded against Barre Noire as well as against its vicarious agents.
(3) This limitation of liability does not apply if the damage was caused intentionally or through gross negligence, and breach of contractual obligations. It also does not apply to damages arising from injury to life, limb or health, if Barre Noire is responsible for the breach. The restriction also does not apply to damages arising from the lack of a guaranteed quality or for which liability under the Product Liability Act is provided.
§ 8 - Final provisions
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany, excluding the CISG.
(3) If any part of these terms and conditions prove to be invalid or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
§ 9 - Retention of title
(1) The ordered goods stay propertyy of Barre Noire until the payment is fully accomplished.
§ 10 - Photographer
(1) All rights of the images on www.barrenoire.tictail.com belong to Barre Noire. Use without explicit permission will be prohibited.